Open Position for Executive Assistant/ Office Manager
Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Date: August 1, 2013
Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Full-Time
Reports to: CEO
MortgageDocs is seeking a multi-talented, highly motivated administrative professional to join our team as Office Manager/Executive Assistant. This position plays a crucial role in keeping MortgageDocs’ office running smoothly and effectively; supporting its many activities, events and programs; and working closely with the CEO on a wide range of complex projects.
- Interact positively with employees and visitors;
- Perform administrative support duties, including but not limited to drafting and typing correspondence, preparing presentations, performing various analysis tasks that require good Excel skills, making copies, preparing binders, answering and screening managers’ phone calls and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team;
- Process highly confidential and critical information on a routine basis with discretion;
- Prepare meeting materials including assisting with the creating of the presentation, handouts and other related materials as well as printing, binding and collating of materials;
- Prepare and distribute various event communications to staff;
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail, packages, special deliveries, etc.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime as necessary for special project deadlines.
- Provide support to other managers and staff in office as needed.
- Act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator as the first contact for the CEO;
- Manage a complex senior executive calendar that includes scheduling meetings and travel, video conferences, trainings (off-site and/or internal), group events and booking conference rooms;
- Handle other tasks as required.
Human Resources Support:
- Assist department heads in the recruitment and hiring process;
- Coordinate recruiting schedules.
- Manage staff and employee keys, access cars, parking garage keys;
- Manage office supplies: shop products, place orders, manage vendors and stock supplies;
- Maintain kitchen equipment: coffee makers, water dispensers, appliances, etc. ensuring a clean, organized and well-stocked kitchen for employees.
- Associates degree or equivalent; Bachelors highly preferred;
- Minimum 3-5 years Executive Assistant/Office Management experience supporting senior management ;
- Proficiency with Macs, iCal, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint software applications;
- Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications; excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to exercise exceptional judgment and maintain strict confidences around highly sensitive information;
- Demonstrated strength in multi-tasking and prioritizing work with a strong attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent planning, organizational and written and verbal communication skills;
- Customer service-focused with ability to work collaboratively with others including interacting with internal and external contacts;
Position is non-exempt, with compensation commensurate with experience.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and a cover letter to Tatyana Camarillo firstname.lastname@example.org