MortgageDocs to Exhibit at the NNA Conference
MortgageDocs has recently announced it will be exhibiting at the annual National Notary Association (NNA) Conference in Austin, Texas this June. The conference, held June 2-5 at the Renaissance Austin Hotel, offers participants the unique ability to engage directly with leaders in the mortgage and banking industries.
MortgageDocs is excited to be a part of the conference, which includes discussion panels lead by some of the nation’s largest banks and title companies focusing on regulatory standards, compliance training and more.
While in Austin, MortgageDocs intends to meet with current notaries as well as recruit even more NNA certified notaries for the MortgageDocs national notary network.
At the conference, attendees can complete the steps to become an NNA Certified Notary Signing Agent and take advantage of other job-specific training.
If you attending the Annual NNA Conference this year please visit the MortgageDocs booth, located next to Registration.
- New-home sales jump in April May 26, 2015
- NNA clears up questions about the new Signing Professionals Workgroup standards January 10, 2014
- What to Expect from Housing This Year January 7, 2014
- What’s Next for the Housing Market? January 3, 2014
- CFPB Starts to Flex Its Muscles December 31, 2013